Beastron 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Rechargeable Combos for PC, Pad, Google Android TV Box and More (Backlit)
- Multifunctional 4 in 1: 2.4GHz mini wireless QWERTY keyboard AND multi touch touchpad AND 2.4GHz mouse AND 2.4GHz USB receiver.
- 2.4G wireless connection: enjoy long-range (10m max) wireless control. Innovation design of mouse function, you can use Touchpad to realize traditional mouse features.
- Perfect keyboard mouse combo: 72 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard with Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions, A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen.
- Power-saving and LED Backlit: LED backlight function enables you to use it freely in any dark area.Use rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery as power source.Auto sleep and wake, more reasonable time to sleep than other mini keyboards, smart power saving.
- Handheld Air Mouse keyboard: Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV.
- 2.4GHz mini wireless QWERTY keyboard with touchpad.
- LED backlight function enables you to use it freely in any dark area.
- Better shell material, upgraded matte black.
- Ergonomic mouse button on top. Ergonomic keyboard layout.
- Smart touchpad for left/right click & scroll bar.
- Auto sleep and wake feature.
- Rechargeable lithium battery(Removable).
- Mini slim lightweight.
- Compatible with: Computer, Notebook, Tablet(USB port), Xbox 360, PS3, Android TV Box, IPTV, HTPC, Projector, Smartphone(OTG), ect.
- Weight: 3.52Oz[100g]
- Operational Range: up to 10m
- Transmit power: +5db Max
- Operation voltage: 3.3V
- Operation current: <50mA
- Charging current: <300mA
- Sleep current: <1mA
- 1 x Beastron mini wireless keyboard
- 1 x lithium battery
- 1 x 2.4Ghz USB receiver
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x User manual (English)
- Keyboard will go into sleep mode after 3 minutes of non-use to conserve battery power.
- The Li-ion battery and tiny USB adapter are stored and accessible in a compartment on the back.
- The Power Light will turn off once the keyboard is fully charged.
- Depending on the OS you are using, you may need to re-sync the keyboard and dongle if the keyboard doesn't connect after 5 minutes.
Write Your Own Review